Offering our customers friendly and professional services is our highest priority. This starts with an undertaking that we will respond to you within 24 hours of your initial contact with us.
- We guarantee to show up on time and offer an obligation free quote. No job is too big, too small, too easy or too complex. We never knock back a job and never walk away from a problem.
- We are BSA Licensed and a member of the ATFA.
- We employ highly skilled Tradesmen who strive for excellence.
- We are a family business and understand that growing families need a floor that is beautiful, strong and functional.
- We have conducted extensive research and believe we have sourced the very best products within Australia that meet building and environmental standards.
- With 30 years’ experience we have a deep knowledge of flooring products and every aspect of the flooring industry.
- Our long experience has given us a keen eye for the latest trends in colour, decoration and design and how to combine the best floor for your style.
We believe in complete openness and transparency when we are dealing with our clients and we take pride in making sure you know what we are doing from the second you step into our showroom to the second complete and leave you with a brand new floor.
The reason for this attitude is simple. When you know what we are doing, you are more closely involved in the project and you are more confident in knowing your floor will end up looking exactly the way you originally envisioned.
By encouraging an open line of communication throughout the project between ourselves and you, there leaves very little room for error.
Below is our step by step process of how we work with you throughout a whole project.
1. Visit our showroom
When you come to our showroom we will talk to you about your ideas and requirement and then work out the best solution for your home and budget.
It is important to us to find out who you are as a person, your family and lifestyle. When we get to know you we are able to envision the perfect flooring solution that is unique to your needs.
From there we can present several options for you to choose from and then organize a time to come out to the site and take measurements. Once we have all the necessary information we can go back to our offices and write up a quote and send it out to you. If however you have a floor plan with accurate measurements, we can provide you with a quote on the spot.
3. On the Job
On the day before we start work, we will contact you to confirm times and ensure everything is ready for us to begin work the next morning.
While we are working it is important for you to have pre-arranged alternative accommodation for your family and pets. The reason is because of fine air-borne dust particles, fumes from top coatings and to minimize the risk of walking on a wet floor.
We do however encourage you to stay in close contact with us so we are all up to date on the progress of the project.
As you can see, we work with you every step of the way and will stay in contact with you well after the project is complete.