Laminate floors are one of the hardest wearing or our flooring products and only of the most economical.
It is made from HDF – high density fibreboard – which is bound together with melamine resin. While melamine lends structural stability, the high-density fibre provides durability, stability and resistance from impact. The finished product has a top coating which makes it stain and scratch resistant.
All our products use an easy to install click system that doesn’t need glue and is also great for the DIY market. It can be laid directly over a sub-floor with a foam underlay and if you get a better quality underlay, it will help with movement and noise absorption.
Quick Step Eligna
Quick Step Largo
Quick Step Impressive Ultra
Quick Step Colonial
- 20 year warranty.
- Extra protective layer of scratch guard – proving an extra 10 years protection.
- Anti static Surface.
- Suitable for floor heating and cooling
- Sun and light resistant
- Uniclick and Multiclick patented technology.
- PEFC Certification – guarantees that all the wood used to manufacture our HDF core boards is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- EDP (Environmental Product Declaration) certification – internationally recognised certificate indicates the environmental performance of Quick Step laminate floors throughout their entire life cycle.
Below is a sample of the timbers available, visit our Showroom for the full range.
- 15 years domestic warranty.
- European manufactured.
- Tough melamine coating.
- Hygienic surface will not hold onto dirt or bacteria, and provides a low maintenance.
- Certified low emission and environmentally friendly, so thinking green has never been easier.
Titan Select 8
- 20 year residential warranty
- Comes in 8mm or 12mm thicknesses
- Stain, scratch, fade and moisture resistant
Titan Longboard 12mm
- One of the more durable and long lasting choices in flooring.
- Resistant to wear and it will not fade when subjected to direct sunlight or any source of artificial light.
- Resistant to stains and all but the most extreme impacts.
- This material is resistant to water.
- It is extremely easy to install, maintain, clean and repair.
- Can be installed directly over your existing plywood subfloor or any other hard surface floor, such as hardwood and concrete.
- Laminate planks are engineered with no defects or imperfections.
- Available in a wide range of styles and colours.
- Great for damp areas as it is moisture resistant.
- Good for heavy traffic areas.
- Can be prone to warping when exposed to excessive amounts of water over an extended period of time.
- Noisy. Has a tendency to sound hollow – use an acoustic underlay.
- Doesn’t add as much value to your home as ‘real’ timber.
- Can be slippery when wet.
- Can be hard underfoot – again, use a good quality underlay.
- Can’t be re-sanded – have to replace heavily damaged floors.
- People know it’s not real timber.